Flat Roofing Contracts Co-ordinator
Due to continued expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Contracts Co-ordinator to join our expanding office team.
The Contract Co-ordinator will be a first point of contact for clients, sub-contractors, and work force and will demonstrate the ability to deal with or delegate queries professionally and responsibly.This role will suit a well organised, ambitious and motivated individual who is approachable, well-mannered with a proven track record in the roofing industry.
Key tasks for the role include:
- Daily liaison with clients and working supervisors/chargehands for reports and updates regarding the progression projects.
- Responsible for the creation of jobs on our internal systems, obtaining Purchase orders from clients, saving documentation into Project Folder on our shared drive.
- Assisting in the compilation and reviewing Method Statements & Risk Assessments.
- Ensure H&S Compliance is met – carrying out regular Tool Box Talks, WIP Assessments and Health & Safety Site Audits ensuring reports are typed up and filed monthly.
- Being able to Identify deviations from the proposal, including scope and specifications.
- Sending Weekly Key Objectives to Directors to show current workload and status.
- Oversee work progress, quality control and liaise with working supervisors/chargehands.
- Attend on-site meetings as and when required.
Skills required include:
- Contribution to the team effort and playing an integral part in the smooth running of projects
- Good negotiation and communication skills.
- well organised, flexible individual with excellent problem-solving abilities and a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and scheduling skills.
- Positive with the ability to work on your own and as part of a team.
- Commitment towards continual personal professional development.
- Proficient PC skills in excel, word, outlook.
Experience in Flat roofing is preferred, Slate and Tile Roofing and/or Construction experience is an advantage. This position is also open to applicants currently studying. An attractive salary package will be offered to the right candidate.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence, Due to high levels of application unfortunately only successful applicants will be contacted.
Manuka Roofing has a policy to advertise all vacancies internally and ensure consistent application of their Equal Opportunities Policy.